Reiki I - Chakra Energy Balance
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is designed to teach both the professional and the general public how to make use of the universal energy that is available to all of us, to provide energetic healing and balance to their own bodies. This is the foundation course to be able to learn Reiki II that can be used to treat our clients. For the professional who spends the majority of our practice providing assistance to others it is an opportunity to treat ourselves with the same type of compassion and support that we willingly give our clients.
For the general public, it is an empowering experience to learn that they have the ability, once trained and attuned, to provide themselves with a powerful, yet gentle, healing to their body, mind and spirit. This helps to break the tendency that most people have to depend upon the professionals to provide all the assistance that their body, mind and spirit needs to stay focused, strong and balanced in this modern, chaotic world.
Some of what the participants will learn:
- history of Reiki and how Dr. Usui brought it to the world
- a general understanding of energy, frequency, and “solid” matter
- what human auras are, and what they represent
- the description, location and function of the 7 main energy centers or chakras
- self healing treatment protocol
Once the participant has been attuned and has learned the self-healing treatment protocol, they will practice giving themselves at least two healing sessions under the guidance of the teacher.
- Reiki I: Chakra Energy$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0